Saturday, September 26, 2015

"It's Time to Change What I'm Doing...."

People seem to think more about the direction of their lives when they attend a funeral
.
Tonight as I was out talking to some people, I ran into a guy who attended a funeral service today of a dear friend who was like a sister to my sister and I.  She and my sister hung out and partied hard before my sister gave her heart to Jesus and today my sister officiated her funeral service.  My sister was full of love and the anointing to minister was all over her! Praise God!  Most of the people there were not saved.
Jacci and I sang together and the people were blessed....the most important thing I got to do was to make an altar call at her funeral.  I led them all in a prayer of repentance.

Union St:  I see a group of guys hanging out and I stop....A guy standing there saw me and gave me a hug.  He began to tell me how my sister and I really blew him away and he remembered the times I've seen him and I've talked  to him and he said, "I'm gonna get right because it's time to get right!  Man, I gotta come on in!"   He said he knew my sister and she reminded him of our Dad. He knew my sister B/C  and saw that she was for real up there in that pulpit today!  What a testimony to the saving power of Jesus Christ!!!

Another young man was standing there and also hugged me and said in a whisper, "If you come and get me tomorrow I will come to church with you.  And I don't go to church but I will go with you.  You know you got Muslims here looking at you right?"  I said loud enough for them to hear, "I'm just telling you about God's love for you!  This love is real!  This love can change you!"
"This love can heal you!" "I've seen it in countries where mostly everyone was Muslim!"
From one end of Union St to the other end, I ministered the love of Jesus to the guys who were hanging out.

I shared Jesus with some guys on Union and Magnolia Sts as I did the one guy on the corner of Broadway and Union....They burden my heart because I know what God wants to do in their lives....Healing is Here!!!  Just Receive Jesus and Make Him LORD of your life!

OLIVE STREET was quiet when I went there! I just began to praise God!   A few guys hanging out and I invited them to church...

.I felt better after I did what I was supposed to do in the streets....Now I can finish making my Mom's birthday dinner and Birthday Cake for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!