Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Joshua 1:3

This morning after getting up very extra early to pray.  (Only God can wake me up to pray that early 'cause I'm a night owl!)  The Lord really ministered to me in a mighty way!  I read a little, found Olive St and East Broadway in Salem on the google map.  shared the link on SSC's page and fell asleep again...Suddenly the Lord woke me up and told me to go to the corner of Olive St and Broadway and do warfare.  Take authority over the principalities and the spiritual wickedness in high places and claim this corner for Jesus.

So just like my father would set foot on ground across from bars and go preach to the people there in front of the bars, and today they are gone, I went to my Mom's room and said, "Mommy we have to go to Olive St and Broadway and pray.  She had her jammies on.  She said, "Like this?"  I gave her one of her lounging thingys and I called Connie Call Grepo.  She said she would be praying and that's one praying warrior!

I drove over there and Mommy stayed in the car claiming victory in Jesus' name while I walked the territory laying hands on the houses and calling down demonic activity.  I left praising God  and when I left the angels were cleaning up the block!

After taking my Mom back home, I gathered some New Testaments and other materials and went for a prayerwalk.  People I encountered were divine appointments.  God had me minister to two guys that I went to high school with.  One was really brilliant but has so far wasted his life.  He listened as I told him that God gave him the gift of intelligence and the devil has been trying to destroy him ever since.  His heart was ready to receive the gospel.  The other one, not so much.   The Scripture came to mind, "wipe the dust off my feet...."  so I said what I had to say to the one whose heart was fertile soil and ignored the other one.

I saw a young woman who wears sweatshirts in the summer, smokes whenever she can convince someone to give her cigarette money and wanders the streets all day.  I crossed over to her and prayed for her.  My God is a strong Deliverer and I claim her life for Jesus!

After giving out all of the materials I saw two women with a display set up across the street.  I couldn't read the posters they had up but they sat there and smiled at me as I crossed over to read the sign. Jehovah Witnesses..... I smiled back and walked away saying loud enough for the spirit realm to hear me:

"PRODUCE NO FRUIT AFTER YOUR OWN KIND.  IN JESUS' NAME!"

And then I kept it moving.....

Please pray for Olive St and Broadway.  They party on that block a lot and you can hardly get down the street.

I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. Joshua 1:3"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!