Monday, September 21, 2015

PRAYERWALKING THROUGH SALEM

This morning I had every intention of sleeping in....

But God had different ideas for me.  I felt compelled to walk the length of the town of Salem and intercede for the residents of Salem, NJ.  I needed to walk anyway....(I finally was able to eat my peach blueberry cobbler, and our football food after that devastating Eagles loss)....anyhow....

I walked and interceded in the spirit, walking past Olive St and thanking the Lord for the angels that are standing guard on the corner of Olive St and East Broadway....God is so Good!!!  I carried some materials with me just in case I came across anyone who needed hope this morning.  I gave them all out.

When I got to Broadway and Market in front of the court house there was a man standing there waiting for the Courthouse to open.  He looked like the devil is just tearing him apart piece by piece.  I struck up a conversation with him and then I gave him the good news of the gospel and a booklet 199 Promises of God.  I presented the gospel to him in a way that was simple and clear.  He followed me and knew Jesus is the Lord.  His name is Lamont.  Please pray  for him.  My heart goes out to this man who just needs one touch from Jesus!

I walked on one side of Broadway to the end and interceded all of the way.  On the way back the Lord just had me quiet my spirit and walk.  He was there assuring me that what I was doing was effective and that in the spirit realm, things are happening that I have no idea about, but they are happening and Jesus wins!!!

Praise God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!