Saturday, May 20, 2023

The Irv Grip!

The coolest thing that happens when I evangelize in the streets is someone will say “Rev. or Mr. Irvin is your Pops?!?? He used to cut my hair!!!” Then I go, “ So you know about the “Irv grip”!!! And we both make the grip hand gesture like my dad did and they take over talking to their boys about how my dad used to grip their head and twist it so hard it made them think he was gonna twist it off!!!
And then I ask, “ Did he tell you about Jesus?” And the answer is ALWAYS YES! So I take over from there, (this makes me cry) I just reinforce to some and introduce the gospel with others where Daddy left off.
I passed out so many chick tracts tonight, sang and prayed and preached and got a few hugs from guys hungry for the gospel!
Thanking God for the “Irv Grip”

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!