Thursday, July 16, 2015

SOUL SAVING CENTER STREET JOURNAL, JULY 16, 2015

SOUL SAVING CENTER STREET JOURNAL 

                             JULY 16, 2015


"Oh it is Jesus, Yes it is Jesus....it's Jesus in my soul...For I have touched the hem of His garment, and His blood has made me whole!"


Jesus loves Salem!!!

I started out on far East Broadway and worked my way down to West Broadway handing out cards and bracelets and singing and preaching the Life Changing, devil hating glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and let me tell you...I'm hyped!  

One of the highlights of my ministry tonight was coming across a man sitting on a stoop who when I approached him, told me to go on, leave him alone and shooed me away.  The Holy Spirit said, "Stay....sing "Oh How He Loves You and Me."  He told me not to sing...but I had had to obey God....while I was singing, he told me he had to spit so move out of the way....I did....he spat!
When I finished I asked him if he was sick....he said, I have cancer.  I asked could I pray for him....he said, "YES!"  He gripped my hand so tightly, I was glad I am Irvin Hinmon's daughter....strong hands!  I rebuked cancer and commanded him to be healed.  I asked God to make himself real to him and to change his life forever! In Jesus Name!.....He then told me he was a backslider....I started to cry...I told him Jesus sent me to him....He will live to proclaim the works of the Lord!  With his bottle sitting next to him, he thanked me...and thanked me....and I said God gets all the glory!!!  He will proclaim Jesus's love because God is married to him....I reminded him of that Scripture.

I walked away praying in the Spirit. 

I met so many men as usual who my Dad had talked to about Jesus and they admitted that he often spoke the truth of the gospel to them...I just reminded them about Jesus and they have to make a decision to accept Him as Lord and Savior.  

One young man was cursing up a storm when I walked up to him and told him God had work for him to do...and he had better give his heart to Jesus before it's too late.  He said I wasn't the first to tell him this and hugged me.

The next memorable event was witnessing to two drunks who told me that I didn't just happen up on them by accident!  Go figure!!!  And that God didn't make no junk!!!  Go figure!!!  I meet more preaching drunks on the street!!!  :-)  Well I sang to them, they were so receptive to the Word and I walked away praying in the Spirit.

The last thing I want to share is about a young man who was walking toward me...he had a pendant with the Cross in the form of 2 nails.  I gave him a bracelet and a church invite card....I shared Jesus with him and at the end I asked him if he would accept Jesus in his heart right then and there....he said, yes and repeated the sinner's prayer....Jesus saved him right on the street!  I will see him again....God has ordained it!!!

Jesus Loves Salem!!!!  I just know He does!!!!  He is at work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!