Tuesday, July 7, 2015

East Side Court, Salem, NJ

Tonight I was just overwhelmed with the love that God has for the people here in Salem....I spent all of my time in East Side Court tonight hugging babies and giving out bracelets that said either, HOPE, LOVE, STRENGTH, FAITH or DREAM.  The Lord gave me something to say to each person I gave a bracelet to as it related to them.  And the Church Invitation Cards.  I need to order more already!

I met a young mother with 5 children...they were beautiful children!  God just impressed upon my heart to tell her how much He loves her.  She looked as if someone had hit her a few times.....and God just wanted her to know over and over again much He wanted her to know that He would never leave her, never hurt her, never fail her.  I told her just as He gave me the Words.  She had a small child whom she named Chosen.  I asked her why she named him Chosen and she told me the story of how he was dying in her womb at 5 months and then suddenly he began to get better  she said....and there he was, beautiful and going in my shoulder bag for candy!  I told her that God has great things in store for Chosen and she named him accurately!  I explained to her that she too was chosen.  I invited her to church and I am still praying for her.....You pray too!


So many people received the gospel tonight....different races, different issues but God knows what each person needs to hear.....for some it was a song, for some it was a hug and a word of hope.  I love this calling on my Life!


A man who I remember as a singer when I was growing up, in his late 70's and bloodshot eyes.... I sang for him and he sang for me.  He sang "Yes God Is Real" and he was so glad I stopped to talk to him....He needed to be reminded that God is still on the throne and ready to deliver him!


So many young people out tonight...and I got to share Jesus with them...remind them that God put greatness in them but they need to first accept Jesus as Lord and He will show them the way to live, how to be the person they were designed by God to be.  What a wonderful hope we have when we accept Jesus!

That is All.....But one last thing...The devil is in those mosquitoes!!!  But still I sprayed and prayed and sang up and down East Side Court tonight.....

Jesus is on Patrol for Souls!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!