Friday, July 3, 2015

All Settled in Salem and Ready To Work for Jesus!!!

This has been one journey my husband and I will never forget.  We were called by God to continue the work that my father started and Wow!  The opposition from the devil was surely a sign that God plans to do great things at Soul Saving Center and I'm so excited.

Please do not miss the move of God on this town that He loves so much!

Dig in!  Get closer to God!  Give Him your everything....every part of you!

He's going to take you places you never dreamed you would go to!

Just watch and see!


I've got promises the Lord has given me and so do you!

Never get weary in waiting on the promise because He is faithful!

He's going to fulfill every promise made all for His glory!

Watch and see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!