Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It Really Is All Worked Out! Seriously!

I'm sitting here at Temple Hospital waiting for my Son's appointment and reading about David, on the run from King Saul.  
God anointed David as King and Saul knew his days were numbered.   Yet he sought to kill David even though he knew God was with David and the handwriting was clearly on the wall...
Just what did Saul think the outcome would be?   He even tried to get help from a witch.... Desparate Man.... SMH

David had a destiny and hiding in caves,  sparing Saul's life twice because of the anointing Saul had on his life.... All of this was a true test of character for David...

Thinking back on David's legacy and all He went through,  I'm encouraged that God is with me.   That this mantle of my father's is real!   That God has big plans for Salem, NJ and Soul Saving Center is to play a vital role in God's plan.   So I'm so grateful and confident that I'm in the right place and time in my own personal life.   God knows who I need and in what capacity I need them.... He's already at work on them.   The future of SSC is in place as God is preparing the next leader even now....
These are exciting times!  That's why I'm comfortable with small beginnings.   I mean,  David went from living in caves,  being a man of war to a King over a promised Nation... I didn't read one where he wondered if he was really supposed to be King.... He just followed the path and God s with him every step,  defeating enemies and keep David safe.... He will do the same for me.   
Exceedingly Abundantly above all we could ever ask or think!   Selah

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!