Thursday, April 21, 2016

It Is Appointed Once For A Man To Die....

Today, Prince died.  As a musician I was saddened and shocked....as a Christian I wondered what the other side of death was like for him....

I went to the church to pray and afterwards I saw these tracts One Minute After You Die.
I figured what an awesome tract for today....

So I went out in the streets and passed out the tracts and everyone took one!  I didn't say anything to them except "Thank You"  and kept it moving.

I gave out every one and usually someone always says, "No Thanks"  or "I'm Muslim"  or they just walk away when they see me coming.  Death kinda stops people in their tracks.....It's real and everyone is going to die....

I prayed while walking home that the Holy Spirit would speak to them and enlighten their minds reveal the plan of Salvation as never before to them.

God is still saving people....we just have to keep sharing the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!