Saturday, October 24, 2015

One more chance to get it right....

Today the first group of men I encountered on a porch were all receptive but one....every time I gave him a tract, he passed it to his buddies who all took them.  When I tried to give him one he told me he knew all that...gave his heart to Jesus and he was hostile towards me telling me God let his sister die and she was a good person....why did He do that?  He was very belligerent towards everything I had to say and I realized he had the guy's attention as they watched him challenge me.   The Holy Spirit is an amazing on the spot teacher because I understood that I needed to shut him down with the truth of the gospel...I told him that we were all going to die.  We all will face God.  I told him that he's still here because God is giving him another chance to repent and give his heart to Jesus.  He said "I already did."  I looked at him and so did his buddies.  Had it went with that, he would have convinced them all that they were alright and didn't need Jesus...meanwhile they all looked like they had one foot in hell and one on a banana peel!  So I answered him aggressively...."You do not have the Light of the Lord in your eyes...You need to get ready to meet God because you will die too and you are not ready to meet Jesus!  The devil has blinded your eyes so you cannot see the truth but I am telling you the truth and it will set you free.  The devils believe and tremble at this truth!"  I told them I was coming hard at them because the devil is coming hard at them and he's winning so far....They were all quiet...including the loud one....I sang for them....and left them all....With Click Tracts!  Thanks Claudia Fuse!!!  My Girl!!!

I ventured down Union St and gave out tracts to more guys...younger guys and they all listened to me...they were respectful and the Lord had me lighten my approach....I gave them the Word and they gave me their time.  I told them I was fighting for their souls which would live in eternity either in heaven or hell....I was there to fight for their place in heaven but it was up to them....Praise God.

Next I went to Olive St....some guys were hanging out and they all took tracts except for the Muslim....The Lord led me to bypass him this time.....but there will be a time when we will meet again.  I got a chance to minister to a guy who had just come out of the Liquor store....he was ripe for the Word and let me pray for him right there on the streets....Praise God!

After I left him I went to the Motel and gave out tracts....I found myself crying in the car when I got back in....begging God to rescue the people I encountered.....I felt the heaviness of the world on them and I stormed heaven for them asking Him to go after each and every one....

I ministered to the guys on the corner telling them the devil was selling them a cheap bill of goods when Jesus has a life for them....full of every possibility....

God will win this war.....I just know He will....He loves these people so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!