Friday, June 10, 2016

PASSING OUT CHICK TRACTS AT THE SALEM BLOCK PARTY!

There's something about a Chick Tract!

People open them right away!  Nobody just stuffs them into their pockets without opening them first!  I Just Love That!!!

I gave out a ton of them tonight at the Salem Block Party and only one person declined!

There is a young woman who is going into long term rehab tomorrow....She's going to do better than she anticipates and God is really going to bless her and make Himself real to her!  We prayed together right there in the middle of all of the partying.

When you've got so many different Chick Tracts to pass out, you really have to pray that the right tract gets in the right hands....Thanks to Claudia Fuse I got to pass out so many different tracks and I know they got in the right hands!

One person said to me, "This place needs this!"  as I gave out tracks.  But this place is so loved by God that there was a station set up with tracks, Bibles, and people interacting with people all in the name of Jesus Christ!

Yes GOD LOVES SALEM!   HE IS AT WORK HERE!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!