Monday, January 4, 2016

.....Angels pushed her towards me....

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4 <> <> I praise God for what just happened! I am not going to my personal page on FB for a few days because I am on a quest to know Him more, grow in Him more, I want more of Jesus! I need God to lead me as I lead Soul Saving Center's ministry in 2016....But I had to share what just happened. I was at the bank making a deposit and an elderly white lady leaves the counter and instead of walking around me as I was in line, she walked directly towards me....I thought to myself, "Is she going to walk over me?" But she walked up to me and said, "I hope nobody asks me how I'm doing because I've got 30 problems right off the back and I'm just getting started." I said to her, "Give them to God, He can help you." She said to me, "Aw, He can't help me, He's too tired." I was spiritually offended by her remark and then I was more angry at the devil for lying to her.... She slowly walked out the door with her cane, and I followed her... I quietly said, " Excuse me Ms, God is All Powerful! He can do anything! He Loves YOU!" She began to raise her voice at me, "I don't want to hear that!!!" I quickly responded, "You need to know that Jesus Loves You! the devil is lying to you! God is All Powerful to deliver you!" She kept yelling, she didn't want to hear what I was saying. I told her, "You walked up to me....God had you walk up to me!" She slowly walked off and I went back into the bank. When I got in my car, she was parked right next to me. I had begun to quietly intercede for her once I left the bank and when I saw her next to my car I really interceded for her. I came home and told my Mom what happened and she said, "She will never forget what you said. God is dealing with her." I realize angels pushed her in my way. God is getting her attention.....He doesn't want her to enter eternity without the chance to make Jesus Lord of her life..... As I seek God for Soul Saving Center and for all that he is placing in my heart....I praise Him for just letting me know that the war is always raging and He has counted me as one of His soldiers! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!