Saturday, August 16, 2014

Soul Saving Center Street Journal, August 15, 2014
August 15, 2014
SOUL SAVING CENTER STREET JOURNAL
There are So many things to be thankful for! As God continues to answer prayer, it was with a heart full of faith and joy that I went to work in the Vineyard in Salem, NJ tonight.
Hubel Ave: A family that I grew up with was having a BBQ for a family member's birthday. One friend there shared how my dad saved her life from a horrible mistake. My dad comes up a lot in the street. My Hero....We hugged and there was one of the sisters whose alcoholism is slowly killing her. I rebuked the demon of alcohol from her life in Jesus' mighty name! Sang and ministered to the family.
I met some kids on the playground. Shared Jesus with them and gave them each a YOLO tract. One of them asked if we could pray for their families and their safety.....so all 11 of us held hands in the playground as I first lead them to Jesus and then we prayed for protection for every family represented there. It was beautiful!
7th St: Spoke with a group of guys who listened intently and respectfully as I sang, preached and prayed for them....they accepted YOLO tracts and some knew who I was....they thanked me for sharing God's love with them. Smiling and one guy telling me they knew I was for real cause they felt it. What they felt was God ministering to their hearts!
Walnut St: A group of young teenage girls one pushing a baby in a stroller. I began to share Jesus with them, some laughed and walked away. I sang for them, they were giggling and looking at each other....I began to give them the Word in a sobering manner....I spoke to them about decisions they could make that could wreck their lives and how God has awesome plans for them. I talked to them about how music opened doors for me. Half of them remained but this happens....The ones who remained were ready for the gospel.....I could see it in their responses. They were beautiful young ladies and my heart is filled with love for them. I just wanted to hug them all. I will visit them again. I continued to see them every where after I left them, just roaming the streets.
Further down the street, on porch sat 4 young men....very hardcore looking young guys. They let me know they were Muslims. I told them about my time in Bosnia where the majority of the people were Muslim and I have friends there today. I asked them to turn down their music because I wanted to sing for them...they did and after I sang, they clapped for me. I gave them YOLO tracts and one guy thanked me and said he liked what I said to the young girls, he was listening. I told them before I left that they didn't have to live in fear....that God's perfect Love casts out all fear....the young men fear getting shot....it's a reality in Salem lately.
East Broadway: in front of the liquor store I gave out YOLO tracts and shared the gospel. Met a guy who was a backslider...I told him that the devil was lying to him....he should come back to Jesus now! Today is the day of salvation! He said he knew....and I knew he knew.
Union St: sang to one young man....and shared the gospel....when I left him, he was smiling.
Olive St: Ministering on Olive St was like meeting up with people I knew from the past. It was so good to see them. We hugged, I visited, ministered in the Word and in song....passed out YOLO tracts and they were so receptive!
Even the ones in their cars heard the Word. One young man recorded me as I sang and said, "I'm gonna spread this on the internet!" I told him he could have let me put on some make up first! JK! It was a blessing!
Sinnickson St: Sang to some small children, Yes Jesus loves me!" Their mother's were open to the gospel.
The Horse Shoe Game: talked about Reggie White and how he supported Soul Saving Center's ministry, Eagles football.....shared the gospel and sang and gave out more YOLO tracts. One of the players recognized me and stopped playing and ran over and hugged me! It took me a few seconds, but I remembered him. We grew up in the same church until my Dad was called out in the ministry. He said he was coming to church!
Everyone was invited to church August 24th l 11 AM. I'm preparing to begin Cleaning the church....clearing the cobwebs and polishing Soul Saving Center up for service!
So many said they were coming....and I will stay in the streets even after Soul Saving Center re-opens.
This week: Gotta order more tracts and make flyers announcing service at Soul Saving Center!
And clean Soul Saving Center!
Please Pray for this Outreach Ministry!
Blessings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!