Saturday, November 9, 2013

It's a walk of faith that has led me to make some serious changes in my life.  I'm leaving my 9-5 at the end of the year to broaden that walk of faith, living by faith and pleasing God....because without faith, it is impossible to please God.
People ask me all of the time, "So what's next for you?"  "What are you going to do?"  When I attempt to give an answer it sounds uncertain and it sounds like I have no plans....but I remember the verse in

 Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

He has my life all mapped out.  My life is in His hands, I just said "Yes" to His plan and knew that I could not fulfill that plan sitting behind a computer for 8+ hours a day....it's a step that my wonderful husband is comfortable with and God has given him a peace about it. 

There is an assignment that God has for all of us.  "We are His Workmanship Created for Good Works!"  And He knows the "Work" He has planned for us.  It may be in politics, the arts, ministerial, a 9-5 situation...whatever....God can use us to be Salt and Light no matter where we are....

But He has put something in me...it drives me, it consumes my thinking....it's all about being Salt and Light in dark places....There are plenty of dark places in the world....and what can one person do?  According to the faith that God has given me....plenty!!!

I'm excited about my future....He is my Jehovah Jirah....He will provide....and" I will work the works of Him who has sent me while it is day....because night is coming when no man can work."  John 9:4.

Pray about your assignment...  Remember, you are SALT AND LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!