Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Church After Church

After church on Sunday we always pass a group of people hanging out, not really doing anything but drinking and just doing what they do....
For some time now I have been feeling like I should stop and give them a taste of church via a mini sermon since they won't come to church...any church.  I haven't been stopping, just saying I should stop to myself.....so I repented to the Lord that I haven't been obeying Him after church.  With my Mom in the car I know she's usually very hungry after church....but that's no excuse.

This past Sunday I got out of my car and walked up to a group on Olive St.  I gave them the Word as my Mom waited in the truck for me.  She was fine.  Checking everybody out.  She knew some of the older guys and later told me that my Dad has preached to that man for years.

One girl walked up to me and asked if I was Chris's mom, I said yes and kept on sharing the gospel....They listened, even shook their heads...except for the man my Mom told me about, he walked away.  But he knows...he knows.....

There's something so cleansing about doing what God wants you to do.....there is nothing like it in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!