Saturday, July 2, 2016

....Washed in the blood of your sacrifice....I am clean!

Tonight while returning home, I missed my street and I drove passed Soul Saving Center.  There sitting on the wall in front of the church in the pitch darkness of night was a guy I've prayed for and he's come to church a few times.  I stopped and backed up and asked him if he was alright.
I couldn't understand what he was saying so I got out of the car and sat down next to him.  He was crying.  He said, "I need God."  "My Life...."  And he went on and on....

All I could think about was how Jesus saves us and we are clean.  I thought of how the people He encountered while He walked this earth were never the same once they believed on Him!  I didn't want this man to be the same!   I ministered to him and told him that Jesus was calling him, drawing him....He wants to make him clean!

I praise God for the time we spent there tonight.  I prayed for him as he cried some more....I know God is drawing him and he's not the only one of the men who walks the streets of Salem with their bottles in their hands....others have shared with me that they need God to change them and I minister and pray with them right there on the street!   They are in such a place of need for God that they don't care that we are in public, on the sidewalk, out in broad daylight!  They need Jesus!

One of the guys who got saved last month told me, "It's like stepping out of old skin and being put in a brand new body!"

2 Corinthians 5:17  "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature: old
 things are passed away and behold, all things are become new!

Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed!  John 8:36

I  also got to minister to another young man who received the Word as truth even though he is surrounded by others who do not believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God....He needed to hear the gospel tonight and he listened!

God is at Work in Salem, NJ!

Praise God!  Jesus is Saving People!  He's Coming again soon!  #TheBloodStillWorks




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!