Thursday, May 5, 2016

Oh What Manner Of Love Is This?!?

This morning I went to the Senior Program my Mother attends and ministered in music and the Word.  God led the way with each song, and with everything I said, I give Him all the glory.
God loves them so much....I was there to remind them of how He wants them to draw nearer to Him....As Evangelist Ted Shuttlesworth said, "These are the end of the end of days."  I ministered to them as if it very well could be our last day on earth....

I feel such urgency!

Tonight I went to the church to pray.  As I got out of my truck I saw some guys hanging out, sitting on the steps of the house on Olive St.  I saw several young people further down the street but I wanted to spend time with my Abba Daddy first.

I interceded for those young men...it seems like I minister to more young men than women....God has His reasons for this, I know.

But when I got up from praying the Lord directed me to go to my truck and fill my pockets and arms full of bottles of water.  I walked over to them and handed out water....and then I told them I was just praying for them....

And then the tears just streamed down my face....as they are now...

 I spoke of how much Jesus loves them!   That was what started the tears...I could just feel how much Jesus loves them!
I talked to them about how broken I was growing up because of the molestation I suffered at the age of six and how it could have destroyed me....But God healed my brokenness.....one of the guys wiped his eyes while I was ministering to them.  They were so receptive I felt the Lord right there.....I talked to them about coming to Jesus....about how He can fix everything that's broken in their lives.  I told them how I know God is going to change their lives because I asked Him to.

I gave another young man some water and told him I was praying for him and right away he said, "I need it, this place needs it!"  You see why the tears won't stop?  God is moving in the hearts of these young men!

I've never shed tears like that in the streets, but I never
worry about what they may think because I am armed with the truth that can rescue their souls! And they were so ready for the gospel.....I could tell the angels were keeping the demons at bay....even though a few were high....they seemed to sober up and hear me....they thanked me....each one of them....Yes, God was right there on that corner!


Please share this gospel every chance you get....

People need the Lord and Jesus is coming again so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Irv Grip!